Faith Ambassadors Program
To advocate for the acceptance and understanding of mental health and mental disorders, and to support the re:MIND support group program through faith communities.
Faith Ambassadors are called to:
- Encourage congregants to address mental health concerns through education and participation in re:MIND’s support groups.
- Spread the word about re:MIND’s free support groups through ministries and outreach
- Demonstrate support for re:MIND’s free program by making annual faith home financial contribution, generated through special collections, grants, and proceeds from small fundraising events.
- Refer congregants to mental health services as needed.
Benefits of serving as a Faith Ambassador:
- Network with fellow faith leaders in addressing mental health and whole wellness.
- Bring awareness to congregants about reducing stigma associated with mental illness.
- Participate in re:MIND education opportunities and receive re:MIND resources.
- Collaborate with fellow Faith Ambassadors on initiatives that address mental health and whole wellness
- Receive recognition on re:MIND website (with links to faith home websites), on social media, and in re:MIND collateral materials including brochures, annual report, and monthly e-newsletter.