Online Support Groups
re:MIND now offers the convenience and ease of online support groups through Support Group Central (video and audio required). You can talk to our Facilitators from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
re:MIND's online support groups offer the same quality standards that you have come to expect and appreciate from our in-person groups. Our online groups are currently open to anyone living in Harris, Fort Bend, Montgomery, Brazoria or Galveston counties and you must be at least 18 years in age to participate.
Downloadable Online Group List:
How do I begin?
1. If you would like to attend an online support group for the first time, please create an account by clicking the Join Now button below.
If that does not work you can use the direct link: https://www.supportgroupscentral.com/reMIND
2. Set up your FREE user account.
3. Find a meeting and click ‘Register’ to sign up.
Upon registration you will receive an email to assist you with managing your account.
•If all spots are filled, click ‘Join the Waitlist’.
•You will receive an email reminder the day before and 15 minutes before your scheduled meeting. Please confirm or cancel.
•Meeting dates will be updated monthly.
Below is the current schedule of upcoming meetings.
- What is the cost of a meeting? Your generosity in providing a donation greatly helps us offset the cost of providing the service. However, if you are unable to make a donation the groups remain free of charge.
- I'm not very technical, is it difficult to use? SGC has made joining the meetings easy so all people can participate. It's as simple as pushing a few buttons. Your computer or phone will need access to the internet. If you have a microphone you can talk through your computer or you can dial into a meeting by phone.
- Need help signing up? If you need assistance signing up, please call (888) 799-0907 ext. 2 or email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon!